KingPenguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KingPenguins

Welcome have fun bow down to the king!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cpfan

Number of posts : 6
Number Of Bans: :
can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-15

can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos? Empty
PostSubject: can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos?   can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:36 am

how do you put music in them
Back to top Go down
King Penguin
Admin
King Penguin

Number of posts : 26
can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos?   can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:38 am

Dunno How to do that but hey can you atleast make your posts atleast a sentence o rhigher because its considered as spam but since your new theirs no warning next time if it happens it will be a warning ok anyway i dunno try asking a vipansh administrator.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Kingpenguins.forumotion.com
cpfan

Number of posts : 6

Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: alright i will!   can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:40 am

ok ill ask vipansh. anyway, *bows down to the king*

am i staff?
Back to top Go down
King Penguin
Admin
King Penguin

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos?   can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:42 am

cpfan wrote:
ok ill ask vipansh. anyway, *bows down to the king*

am i staff?

Please stop asking that question no i dont know! Ask vipansh if your a part of kp staff if ur a mod here you might be here.
Back to top Go down
King Penguin
Admin
King Penguin

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos?   can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:08 pm

Off topic post locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos?   can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can anyone tell me how to put music in hypercam 2 videos?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KingPenguins :: King Penguins :: Forum Help&Suggestions-
Jump to: